The demand for aesthetic all-ceramic restorations is continuously increasing.
Depending on the case at hand and the preoperative situation, you can provide your patients with individual restorations that exhibit impeccable aesthetics and the required high mechanical stability, since IPS e.max comprises highly aesthetic and high-strength materials for both the PRESS and CAD/CAM technique. The restorations are suitable for both adhesive and conventional cementation.
- Highly aesthetic and high-strength all-ceramic materials can be combined
- One layering ceramic for the IPS e.max system
- Predictable shade results and similar clinical behavior even in different restorations veneered with IPS e.max Ceramic
- Lifelike aesthetics independent of the shade of the prepared tooth
- Adhesive and conventional cementation
Reinforced glass-ceramics has been successfully used in all-ceramics in press technology for 15 years. Glass-ceramics can not only be just pressed but also milled by means of a state-of-the-art CAD/CAM technique.
IPS e.max Press are new highly aesthetic lithium disilicate glass-ceramic ingots with optimized homogeneity and high strength. They allow the fabrication of restorations with a high accuracy of fit. The strength of 400 MPa which has been unmatched to date by glass-ceramics enables conventional cementation.